Monday, May 24, 2010

Coming Soon--9 to 5


My newest block instructions will soon be posted, but I thought I'd at least let you have a preview so you can start picking your fabrics. You will need 4 different dark fabrics, one medium fabric, and a background fabric. Be prepared for lots of cutting and scant 1/4" seams. Sorry.
I'm calling the block 9 to 5, not only because of the 5 nine-patch patterns within the block, but also because it was alot more work than I thought it would be. Sorry again :)
You have your choice of corners. Rachel suggested that the diagonal corners could be a running theme throughout all the blocks. It's up to you. Not all of mine have diagonal corners, but I think it's a great idea so I may re-do some of my own blocks...we'll see...

1 comment:

  1. well, I think you may make me buy more fabric. (Shucky-darn ;) )

    ReplyDelete